An Advanced way to manage the purchasing cycle
Doctus Consulting is at the forefront in the implementation of E-Procurement platforms for the digitization of the Purchasing Cycle.
Our technological partner STUDIO AMICA Srl, was founded as an IT company specialized in products for the Public Administration. Nowadays, the e-procurement software TuttoGare PA is used by over 500 public entities in Italy.
CPO RULES is the cloud application software distributed in Software as a Service mode. It can be used with an internet connection and a browser.
Thanks to its modular composition and the experience of our team of developers, you will have a high level of customization based on your goals.
CPO RULES modules guarantees to optimize your procurement flow. Modules that you can activate are::
- Supplier Management: Scouting and verification of suppliers thanks to national and international databases
- Marketplace: Ability to purchase from approved suppliers at pre-negotiated prices
- Purchase process: Definition of a PO in a few simple clicks or the possibility of launching a tender based on the auction
- Contract management: Monitoring of your orders and the contract with automatic management of the passive cycle
- Reporting: All information in CPO Rules can be converted into reports
- ERP Integration: Integration of e-procurement systems with your companies’ ERP
Would you like to know more? Request a DEMO
Request a DEMO and find out how to optimize your purchasing processes with CPO RULES, reducing your Total Cost of Ownership.
Studio Amica’s team of experts will contact you to make an appointment and discuss your goals.